I can't think of a good title
and I don't have much to say
I just want to write in this before school starts up again, because then I probably won't write untill God knows when.
Break was fantastic. I went to Taylor's on Christmas, and he came over the day after.
Camp was Thursday-Sunday
I needed it so badly.
I needed to get out of here
It wasn't as great as last years talking wise, but we played immense amounts of apples to apples and had lots of down time. And I had amazing people in my room.
New Year's Eve was fun-Stephen's then Taylor's.
Today Joanne came over and we chatted and cleaned my room. Then we decided to walk to the grave yard (In the snow/rain), and caught Stephen along the way
It was a nice walk, I just jope I'm not sick.
My first bloodsugar of 2008 was 27! Since then I haven't been below 290. JOY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment