I'm sorry, I'm going to complain again.
But, like I said before, nobody sees this
Joanne has the link, but she probably won't look at it. Even if she does, I know she won't really care. Or tell anyone. So here it goes.
Good first half of the day. Went to the nines with some lovely people. Came home, showered. Went to rehersal. Yay me.
Then, rehersal.
Let me start this out my saying I haven't really checked my bloodsugar in..a while. A long while. And, I did today.
HI. okay. whatever. I'm not leaving rehersal. I'll be an idiot and just drink water.
HI.
More water.
HI.
Okay, one more water binge?
HI.
Okay. Insulin. Bolus for some random amount of food, and go.
I start dropping. 535..462. Good;progress
Site rips out
This is okay. There's only like..twenty minutes of rehersal? A bit more? I'll manage.
At home. Finally. Run in, shout to my mom I'm going to change into boxers and tell her my site's out, and I'll change that too.
WELL. When she asks me to check, I tell her. She's not mad, just wants me to check. I do.
435. So, I take however much insulin, and eat some penut butter.
I have ketones. Large, maybe? Between large and moderate. I want them to stay
Why? Part of me wants DKA, and to go to the hospital. To get away from my life. But, this is crazy. I don't want to feel this way. I don't know why I do. I can't tell anybody;I don't want them to panic. But I want to feel better.
Anyone who reads this will think im crazy. I don't know. Im a big ball of diabetic PMS right now. And I feel like shit. Im just sick of it all.
Don't get worried-I'll soon be telling my mom I have ketones, guzzle water untill I puke, and relax.
But right now, I think im breaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment