Saturday, October 20, 2007

11:11.

11:11 pm is quite possibly my favorite time of day. Why? Because 11:11 is the time of day when you can make a wish. As long as you remember it, anyway. Okay, call me a child;whatever. I love making wishes. I make wishes on eyelashes, on dandylions. In coin ponds. Whatever. I love that feeling that something might come true, that feeling of hope. What did I wish for on my 11:11? Well, I can't tell you.
Then it wont come true.

Anyway, I didn't come on here ti strictly write about 11:11. I'm having a creative outburst, if you will. And I just want to write. About anything.
Lets start with the major points of the day.
My father who had a kidney transplant a little over a month ago came home today. He was in the hospital for three weeks, and at my aunt's house with his parents in the town over for a little less than a week. It's nice having him home again-things have been really crazy. Speaking of which I haven't really been handling things the right way. I've kind of been disreguarding diabetes and such. I haven't checked too much, or bolused really. Which leads to my lovely 507. (Ironic, isn't it? 5 and 7 are my favorite numbers) That's probably because I had three monster cookies and a hot chocolate at my friend Stephen's house. So, my mom injected me with however much humalog while I was on the phone, and now im sitting here eating mashed potatoes. Yum.
My boyfriend, Taylor who's a senior called me earlier. He was visiting Ithaca College in New York, which I have looked at (even though I'm only a sophmore. It has drama, writing and photography!) He claims the campus is beautiful, and full of buildings and activities. Yet it has a small campus.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Wow. I haven't writen this much in a blog for a while. I hope I keep having these outbursts. It's...inspiring. To myself, anyway.
And I love being inspired.

Peace, Love and 'Slin
Meagabetic

No comments: